Join us on Sunday, November 7, 2021
World's Fair Park, Knoxville, TN
Or race your way by registering for our virtual race course.
The Race Against Cancer is a walk and run* that raises funds for Thompson Cancer Survival Center's Cancer Outreach Services program. Your participation and support make a difference in the lives of the patients and families of Thompson Cancer Survival Center. Since its inception 25 years ago, the race has raised more than $7.4 million for cancer education and care in East Tennessee. Thanks to Race Against Cancer supporters and participants, thousands of medically underserved individuals have received life-saving screenings and information each year. Most importantly proceeds raised by the race go to fight cancer within our local community.
Adult Registration $35
Youth (18 and under) $15
Your support makes a difference.“Thompson Cancer Survival Center was created to provide the best in cancer care for the people of Southern Appalachia. Our mission is to increase the number of cancer survivors in the communities we serve. Every day our physicians and staff strive to do just that by offering the latest in clinical research and the most advanced cancer treatments available.” Scott Warwick, President and Chief Administrative Officer, Thompson Cancer Survival Center
Corporate race teams make a difference!
Engage your employees in our mission to provide hope and support to local cancer patients in need. Human resource departments might use the race as part of their employee health benefits incentive. Employee engagement fosters camaraderie, increases productivity and instills a strong sense of pride in your workforce. Create friendly competition among various departments or locations, honor those who have been affected by cancer in your organization and remember those who are no longer with us. The race is an incredible way to show your community that your company is a good corporate citizen.
Corporate Paid Race Registrations
Companies can choose the amount of the registration fee to cover. Companies purchasing bulk registration codes have full flexibility over how much of the registration amount they'd like to cover. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll setup the registration code for your employees!
Pay now OR pay later
- Companies can choose to pay at the time of purchase, or choose to pay later by invoice.
How do my employees register?
- Once we receive your request we'll setup a discount code that you can share with your employees
Participants will use the RaceJoy App for this event.
- The RaceJoy application utilizes a smart phone’s gps capability to record distance and time.
- Each registered participant will receive detailed instructions on using the RaceJoy application.
- Learn more - click here
We have included RaceJoy utilization for this event to each registered participant as part of the registration fee. Each registered participant will receive detailed instructions on using the RaceJoy application. We have also posted those instructions on this page. The RaceJoy application utilizes a smart phone's gps capability to record distance and time. Instructions for RaceJoy utilization for virtual events are as follows:
- Download RaceJoy from the App Store or Google Play.
- Find Race: Click Featured Races to access the event you are doing or search by name in the search field.
- Set Up Tracking: Click I Want to Be Tracked and follow the prompts carefully. Select the course(s) you plan to complete.
- Enter Your Bib Number for Results: For events offering virtual scored results, enter your bib number provided to you by the race. RaceJoy will then automatically submit your finish data. Ensure Proper Settings: Follow RaceJoy's prompts and adjust settings as needed.
Virtual Race Day:
- Click TRACK ME: Make sure to click the green blinking TrackMe button on race day to start the tracking of your phone.
- Select the course you are about to do.
- For Virtual Courses, Click START MY RACE as you begin your walk/run to start your personal clock.
- RaceJoy auto detects when you complete the course distance. No need to click Finish. Race Redo for Virtual Events: You have the option to redo a course by clicking the redo button. This is only available for virtual events or on-site events with expanded race dates. Warning: Selecting the redo button will clear previous performance data.
The Race Against Cancer is part of the Run and See Tennessee Grand Prix© series
*5KCourse certification is available at www.totalracesolutions.com; certification code TN18060MS.