Artist Registration is closed for 2021
Artsclamation! is an indoor juried fine art sale featuring professional regional artists in all mediums. This year the event returns to where it all began and will be located at Sacred Heart Cathedral in the new Cathedral Hall. Artsclamation! celebrates 20 years of bringing amazing artists, beautiful artwork, and generous buyers together to support an important cause.
The event begins on the evening of Friday, Dec. 3, with an invitation-only gala preview party offering sumptuous hors d’oeuvres coupled with wine, spirits and eager collectors. On Saturday, Dec. 4, the event is free and open to the public, always drawing a large turnout. Over the last ten years, total art sales from this 1 ½ day event have exceeded $70,000 annually.
NEW - For artists that are more than 3 hours from Knoxville, TN, we're offering an online only participation option in addition to the option of participating at the traditional event. During our virtual event last year we discovered donors and art lovers enjoyed the virtual buying experience. As a result, we're offering select artists the ability to participate in the E-Commerce store.
Artsclamation! is the primary fundraiser for Peninsula, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing mental health care to children, adolescents, and adults in East Tennessee. In addition to event sponsorships and other preview party ticket sales, a percentage of all artists sales go directly to Peninsula.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Early Bird Artist Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Save $5 on the appication fee by applying before April 30.
- Artist Application Deadline: July 2, 2021
- Zapp help and tutorials
COVID-19 Virus Updates:
Because of the national effort to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus, we find ourselves in a time of great uncertainty. We want you to know we are monitoring the evolving situation closely and working with the CDC, state agencies and local health departments to contain the spread of the virus.
In the hopes that we will be in a better place nationally, we are currently proceeding with plans for Artsclamation! which will be held December 3 - 4, 2021. We've pushed our event date back to allow more time for vaccine rollout and recovery in the hopes that we can hold our in-person event. We will make a decision 60 days prior to the in-person event date regarding any major changes due to Covid-19.
While this is a critically important fundraiser for Peninsula, your health and that of the community is our primary concern. As we move forward during this unprecedented period, we will be sure to keep you updated on any and all future planning.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Fort Sanders Foundation at (865) 531-5205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful for your patience and understanding as we navigate these uncharted waters.
The ZAPP® System
ZAPP enables artists to apply online to multiple art shows through one central website, ZAPPlication.org. The online application process also allows artists to directly upload digital images of their artwork for jury review. The result is that all artwork in the system is in a consistent, high-quality, digital format. The digital images are presented to the jurors of each show and the system allows them to score online.
Benefits to Artists
- Using ZAPP® is free to artists
- Artists can upload 1000 MB of digital images to their online, individual image bank
- Jurors see high-quality digital images of artists' work
- Artists can manage applications to multiple shows through ZAPP®
- Artists save money on postage and no longer have to mail slides or CDs of images
- Artists can access their ZAPP® accounts and image bank online from any computer with an Internet connection
- Artists only have to enter contact information into ZAPP® once
- Artists no longer have to complete multiple-page paper applications
- Artists receive email notifications with application status and other relevant information
- Artists' images and personal information are kept secure and confidential
- Commission - 30% on each sale, including commissioned sales during the event.
- Reservation Fee $75 During this challenging time, we want you to know that you and your work are important to us and to the world. In an effort to ease the financial burden resulting from the impact of Covid-19 we are allowing artists to pay the booth fee from sales proceeds rather than prior to the show as is standard. The patients and families who receive behavioral health services at Peninsula are very grateful for your support!
Inventory and Selling Information:
An inventory of 20 to 50 original pieces is suggested. Please bring a range of sizes and prices. We will need your Inventory List by September 29. If you plan to bring any non-originals, please note those items on your Inventory List. We are implementing a new selling process in light of Covid19 and we will send out further instructions once those details have been finalized. If you have questions please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
Artsclamation! will open with a wonderful Preview Party on Friday, December 3, 2021. As an exhibiting artist, you and one guest will enjoy complimentary food and wine. Tickets for the party are $50 per person for additional guests, which may be purchased by notifying our office. If you have individuals in which you would like to invite, please complete and return the invitation request form and we will include them in our mailing. Since artists are required to attend the Preview Party, if you have a conflict for any reason, please let us know so we can discuss a representative to work your booth.
Social Media Kit
Help us get the word out about the show. Use the social media kit to post on your social accounts. Be sure to use the #Artsclamation2021 and we'll be sure to like and share your posts on the event acounts.
- Nicole Taylor
- Office: 865-531-5205 | Email: email@example.com
- Event Location: Sacred Heart Cathedral, Cathedral Hall
- Commission – 30% on each sale, including commissioned sales during the event.
- Reservation Fee $75 (non-refundable) due by August 6, 2021 - payable on the ZAPPlication page.
- Inventory list needed by October 4, 2021